Tuesday, June 9, 2009

New Family Pictures


As I said in my last post, last week we went to Wheeler Farm to get Quinney family pictures taken. I think ours turned out really good considering Logan would not cooperate at all!! He just wanted to be down and playing. We didn't get any good pictures of just Logan so we will do another little shoot for his 18 month pictures. I just thought I would post a few that turned out pretty good.

Our little family.


The Quinney boys have a hard time posing for pictures. David does pretty good though. The sun was in our eyes in this picture but I still think it turned out not too bad. T this point we had been taking pictures for a couple hours.


The whole family. It took so long to get us all up in that tree but the pictures turned out really good.


My favorite boys walking to the car. My favorite pictures are always the ones with just my two guys!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Linds those are super cute!! I love the one with David and Logan walking. I love pictures that aren't posed. Those are always my favorite when we get family pictures done. You guys all look great!

Casey and Diana said...

So so so cute! I love family pictures!! I hadn't seen Logan with the duck that is so funny hahaha I love it

Rachel W. said...

Those are way cute! You guys have such a cute little family. You look great by the way!

Romar and Sarah Karl said...

You have such a cute family! I love them!!!