Sunday, June 19, 2011

Summer!!

We had such a fun day on Friday. Unfortunately, I only have pictures of one of our activities. In February we bought the Pass of all Passes for Seven Peaks. We went for the first time on Friday with my sister Hilary, brother Mark, his wife Ashley, and the kids she nannies. It was so much fun and Logan loved playing with Jensen. Since we have season passes we could go for only a couple of hours and know that we will still get our moneys worth. Later that night we decided to go to the drive in . We saw Mr. Poppers Penguins. Logan LOVES penguins and loved this movie. The kids were laughing so much in the "trunk" of the Tahoe. Brooklyn was an angel and the weather was great. It was such a fun day. We can't wait for more summer fun!

Brooklyn turned 5 months and I forgot to take her picture til she was in jammies.


Logan called this the trunk. He loves playing with Jensen and Paisley.
Thanks Ash for planning these fun activities!!

4 comments:

Hilary said...

It was so cute listening to them giggle through the whole movie! Drive-ins are fun!

Emily said...

Glad to read this! At Sam's Club Logan asked if he could climb in my trunk. My first thought was kids who get stuck in trunks so I said,"No. Kids can never climb in trunks!" He responded "You are too late. I already got in a trunk before. My mom just made me climb in Ashley's trunk and stay there." Glad to know it was a "trunk" at the movie:)

Lindsay Quinney said...

Not just a trunk at the movies but in a tahoe! Just to clarify I would NEVER make my children get in a real trunk.

michelle's 10 things said...

FUN (and funny) activity and story!