Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Family Pictures 2012

We were finally able to get family pictures done on Sunday.  Considering Brooklyn had a 20 minute nap, they went really well.  My sister did a great job.  Not only did she take our pictures, but she also made Brooklyn's skirt for the pictures!  She is a lady of MANY talents.  I just cannot decide which ones to print so I am posting them all here to get some suggestions.
 

 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

I am pretty sure this is the one of him I will print.  It is just so great of a picture.
 

Love these two so much!
 

 
 
 
And one more family one.
 

Thank you so much Hilary for taking our pictures again.  I love them so much and can't wait to get them printed and hung up!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Way cute! Did you pick yellow to match the flowers?

Rachel W. said...

Way cute family pics! For the fam ones i like the first and second. All the kids ones are too cute! That skirt is so cute!

Melanie said...

Actually I think I like the third one the best. Although it was really hard to choose between those first three.

Brooklyn's skirt is beautiful and that last picture of Logan is priceless.