Thursday, September 17, 2009

4 years ago today...


...I married the love of my life. I cannot believe we have already been married for 4 years. It has been the best 4 years of my life. David is such a wonderful man and I couldn't ask for a better husband or a better father for our children. Thanks babe for making life so wonderful!

10 Reason I love David so much:

1- He is such a wonderful father!
2- He is such a hard worker!
3- He wants me to be a stay at home mom as much as I want to!
4- He is so generous!
5- He loves his family so much!
6- He loves my family so much and is so willing to see them as often as I like to!
7- He is very passionate about things he loves!
8- He is a wonderful cook!
9- He provides for me and Logan!
10-He is the best husband I could have ever asked for and loves me for me!

Those are just a few of the reasons I love him. He is such an amazing man!

3 comments:

Emily said...

I'm grateful to have David as part of our family!!

Melanie said...

Happy Anniversary!

Blogger said...

Just got my check for $500.

Sometimes people don't believe me when I tell them about how much you can make by taking paid surveys from home...

So I show them a video of myself actually getting paid over $500 for taking paid surveys.