Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Independence Day

I know I am way late on this, but I really just don't have time to blog lately. Like everyone else our Independence day weekend started on Saturday. We had a lot of fun going to the Sandy Fair. Logan loved the rides and petting the snake. Later that night we went to a bbq and swimming and had so much fun watching family jump over and slide over fireworks in the water. On Sunday we had the annual sleepover/bbq at my grandparents house. I only took picutures of the fair, but the rest of our weekend was just as fun.

Logan petting the snake at the Aquarium booth.


He loved this slide. He went up and down over and over at least 15 times.

Sliding down the slide.
In a sports bounce house. He was a little nervous at first, but warmed up quickly.
Firemen Logan and Hilary.

2 comments:

Rachel W. said...

That fair looks like fun. I can't believe Logan touched the snake eww I hate snakes haha. Sounds like a nice relaxing weekend!

Unknown said...

Logan is so cute and it seems like he interacts so well with everything especially that snake.