Tuesday, September 27, 2011

First BYU Game/8 Months/6Years

All of these things happened to fall on the same day this year. Because it was our anniversary we decided to go to Provo for the day. We just went shopping and hung out. Next, was the first BYU home game. The game was an embarrassment, but we still had fun. It was Brooklyn's first game and she did awesome! I have to take her to all of the
games because of nursing and I cannot believe how well she did!


Cute one of Logan.
Cute one of Brooklyn.

Of course I couldn't get a cute one of them together.

Brooklyn turned 8 months old. I cannot believe how fast the last 8 months have gone. Some things about Brooklyn at 8 months:
-She is such a diva/drama queen. It is amazing how different her and Logan as babies are. He was so mellow. She is not!
-Most of the time sleeps through the night, but with teething its not always.
-Has three teeth. Actually 2 on her 8 month day, but now three.
-She thinks Logan is the funniest person ever!
-Has said MAMA several times, but now won't say it anymore.
-Loves to be outside!

8 Months!


And last but not least, David and I celebrated our 6 year anniversary. I cannot believe it has been 6 years. He is the most amazing husband and father and I am so lucky to be able to spend eternity with him!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Busy day for you guys! And for the record I think they are both cute in both pictures:)

Rachel W. said...

I love Brooklyn's BYU outfit so freaken cute!! Congrats on 6 yrs!!