Monday, September 3, 2012

First Day of Preschool

A couple of weeks ago Logan had his first day of preschool.  He was so excited to start school again and to be able to see his friends.  I can't believe he only has one more year of preschool and then he will be in Kindergarten.  Good thing he still has a year, because I am not ready for that!


We got to the school a little early to take some pictures.  Here are some of his favorite things.


I love this kid so much.  He is probably the sweetest, smartest, funniest little boy ever!  I just cannot get enough of him and wish time could just stop for a little bit.  I know he is going to love his last year of preschool, and I am going to enjoy having him not going to school every day.

2 comments:

Emily said...

He is seriously the most popular person at the school! Teachers hope he will go there for elementary school and fight over him! And most of the students know him and talk to him in the halls! And don't even get started with the office staff! I love him SO much and am so lucky to be his teacher!

Rachel W. said...

So cute! I can't believe our kids are growing up so fast!! I love all his favorites such a cute idea!