Monday, December 31, 2012

Christmas

Christmas morning was so much fun.  I didn't take very many pictures because I was doing the video camera.
 
Our tree before the kids came out.
 

Big stuffed animals next to the kid's stockings.
 

Brooklyn got a kitchen.  She didn't even want to open presents after she saw it.  We had to force her to open her presents.  And after each present she went back to the kitchen.  She loves it! 
 

Logan's big gift was a "kid Ipad" (an Innotab).  He likes it, but still not as much as a real Ipad.
 

He also got the bow and arrow he asked for.  He was so excited!
 


I didn't take any other pictures the rest of the day.  We went to my parents house for breakfast and to open gifts.  Everyone was so generous!  Then we headed over to the Quinney's for lunch and more gifts.  Again, it was so much fun and everyone was very generous.  After the Quinney's my dad watched our kids while we went to Les Miserables with the rest of my family.  It was amazing and I am so glad I got to see it with all of the siblings and my mom.  It was a great end to the great Christmas day we had!

1 comment:

Emily said...

The movie was an incredible end to an awesome day!