Saturday, August 30, 2008

Go COUGARS

Today was the first BYU football game of the year and Logans first football game ever. It was a lot of fun. He had so much fun. He jumped and played, and even took a little nap. He was really good until the last quarter when he started getting hungry and a little restless so i missed the last quarter. Bummer. Good thing it was only the first game. Here is David and Logan watching the game.


Me and Logan watching the game.

Grandpa J and Logan watching the game. Leslie was there too you can see a little bit of her.

We had so much fun at Logans first game (and doesn't he look like a stud in his BYU gear). But the day had to come to and end.

And it looks like it ended at the perfect time for Logan. He slept the whole way home.
Oh and ps BYU beat Northern Iowa 41-17. It was awesome!!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

We went to the game too!! But we didn't bring Gavin. We didn't think he would enjoy it very much plus we were in the sun the whole time. I love Logan's outfit. Gavin had the same one on yesterday. I am excited for tuesday. Do you know if Rachel is coming with us.

Hilary said...

He looks VERY cute in his little jersey! So adorable!

Unknown said...

Quin's dad has season tickets so he invited us to a game. Yeah we will definately have to do another play date soon so that Rachel can come. I am excited. Yeah we are meeting at noon. I hope that will work for you.

Kristin said...

Logan looks so cute in his jersey. We had a fantastic time at the game too!!! It made it especially great because they won. And we heard your dad won a diamond. Go Doug!

Casey and Diana said...

could he get any cuter?! I love his smile. Hey that is fun that they are exactly 2 months apart and about the outfit. how cute! I love how happy Gavin looks all the time.

Casey and Diana said...

haha oops sorry I meant Logan!!!! as I was writing I glanced at Teresa's comment and I saw her boys name and without thinking I typed it. SORRY!

Marie said...

Hey Lindsay! This is Marie (Woodhead). I found your blog through Teresa's. Your little boy is so cute! Congratulations! I hope you and David are doing well.