Sunday, September 14, 2008

Another Logan First


Alright finally another post. I have not written in a while cause i lost my camera. It was pretty devastating. I could not take any pictures at any fun thing that we did. But i finally found my camera in my parents van underneath the seat. What a relief!! So these past couple weeks logan has learned to pull himself up. He did is a couple times about a month ago but the past couple weeks it is constantly. In this picture he pulled himself up in his crib. He pulls himself up right when he wakes up no matter what time it is. This was probably at about 2:00 am. Doesn't he look like he is being tortured in a prison cell? Anyway when he wakes up and pulls himself up he just cries cause he is too scared to get back down. Hopefully he learns how to soon so we can get more sleep!! I just love all these milestones!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That is awesome that he pulls himself up now but probably not the best that he does it in the middle of the night. I hope he is getting better. He is so cute.

Melanie said...

Isn't it funny what habits kids develop? I'm don't they get that sleeping (through the entire night) is so much better than pulling yourself up and not being able to get back down?

Silly Kids! By the way, the meat David prepared for last night's dinner was delicious!

Kristin said...

I am impressed that you were coherent enough to take a picture at 2am.