Tuesday, October 7, 2008

My wonderful husband

Ok so i just have to write and say how wonderful my husband is. David works so hard so that i get to stay home with our Logan. I am so grateful that he goes to work every day so that i don't have to. And in addition to him going to work everyday, after his shower every morning he gets logan up and just plays with him while he gets ready so that i get to sleep and extra twenty minutes everyday. He is absolutely amazing. I am so lucky that he is so patient and loving. Seriously he is absolutely the best husband a girl could ask for!! Now talking for Logan he is the best dad any little boy could ask for!!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

That's so nice. It makes such a difference when the other parent puts forth such an effort.

I know with Matt (who got up every other night with Leah, took her from me as soon as he got home from work, and did countless other things) taking on certain responsibilities it helped me feel as though I wasn't 'stuck' with this baby that I knew nothing about.

Yeah, we got good ones.

Unknown said...

What a sweet husband!! You are lucky! Quin helps out a lot too. It is so nice. I am so excited to see you guys next tuesday!