Thursday, February 12, 2009

Happy Birthday David!!!


Today is David's 23 birthday!! I cannot believe how time flies. I know 23 is not very old but that means David and I have been together for almost 7 years now. I am so lucky that i am with this amazing man, and that i get to continue to be with him for eternity. He is the most wonderful husband and father. I couldn't have asked for anyone greater. I am so greatful that he is such a hard worker. He works so hard and makes it so that i get to stay home with our wonderful little boy everyday. It is such a great blessing not only that i get to stay home with Logan but that David wants me to be able to stay home with Logan. David and i have been through a lot together and wouldn't change any of it. Thank you for being so amazing babe!! Logan and i love you so much and hope we made you birthday great for you!! We love you!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Your play date looked like a lot of fun. And I hope David had a good birthday. I can't believe that you guys have been together 7 years. Time really does fly.

Rachel W. said...

Hope you guys had fun celebrating David's Birthday! I know you guys are like us I have known Darren like 9 years. Looks like bowling was a blast! Well for next week I can't thursday but mon-wed if that works for you guys.

Casey and Diana said...

happy birthday!! Linds we're getting old!