Alright once again i am not big on doing this but i haven't posted in while and my family keeps bugging me about not posting. I actually had a lot of fun thinking about all this again though.
1. WAS YOUR FIRST PREGNANCY PLANNED? Yes. We tried for 11 months. We were talking about going to a Dr. to see if anything was wrong and the next month i was pregnant.
2. WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME? Yes. For 1 1/2 years
3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS? I was ecstatic! I ran into the bedroom yelling at David to look at the pregnancy test saying over and over "Does that mean i am pregnant"!!
4. HOW OLD WERE YOU? 21
5. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT? A pregnancy test.
6. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST? David!!
7. DUE DATE? January 8, 2008
8. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS? I was pretty much nauseous non-stop all day for the first few months but i didn't throw up until i was 8 months pregnant. I think it was food poisoning.
9. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE? For about a month i only wanted to eat salad after that i couldn't even look at salad.
10. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST? I don't want to say who irritated me the most cause i don't want to hurt feelings. If you want to know you can ask and i will tell you.
11. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILD'S SEX? A boy
12. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING? I thought for sure it was going to be a girl. After the initial shock of finding out it was a boy and for about a week after i was happy it was a boy. And he is perfect!
13. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY? I gained 36 pounds and it was pretty much all water weight. I lost it really fast but am having a really hard time losing the weight i gained before i got pregnant from birth control.
14. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER? Yes. My shower was supposed to be the 27 of December but Logan ended up wanting to come that day. We ended up doing the shower when Logan was a month old.
15. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW? I knew
16. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY? Yes. I had really high blood pressure so the last two months i was constantly going to the Dr. to have them check me out and make sure i wasn't getting pre-eclampsia. I ended up on bed rest the last two weeks. I had to go to the hospital twice for it and then the third time they made me stay because it was way too high.
17. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH? St. Marks hospital. I loved it. I am really sad that at this point our insurance won't cover there anymore.
18. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR? 27 long hours. The longest and most uncomfortable hours of my life.
19. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL? David. My dr told me to go just to get checked out so i halfway packed a bad thinking i wouldn't have to stay. Needless to say we did have to stay so David had to go home to finish packing.
20. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH? A couple of Dr.'s some nurses and David/
21. WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION? C-section. It had already been 27 hours and he was still stationed at a -4 and i was only dilated to a 1. So they said we should probably do a c-section or else you could be in labor another 24 hours and still end up with a c-section. He did not want to come out.
22. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN? I had pain medication for the first 19 hours and then an epidural. It was like heaven when i finally got the epidural.
23. WHO WAS THE FIRST VISITORS TO THE HOSPITAL? My parents came to have my dad help David give me a blessing and they were there when they decided to do a c-section so they just stayed and David called his parents at that point too. But my parents were officially first.
24. IS THE BABY NAMED AFTER ANYONE? His middle name is Patrick after David and his Dad.
25. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH? 7 lbs. 4 oz.
26. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN ? December 27, 2007 at 6:57 pm
27. WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER? Logan Patrick Quinney
28. HOW OLD IS YOUR FIRST BORN TODAY? 13 1/2 months
I have been married to my wonderful husband for six years and am loving every minute of it. We have one little boy who is four and a one year old baby girl. I am so lucky to get to be a stay at home mom and wouldn't want it any other way.
12-20-2010 Logan: I want to sleep at your house tonight. My sister Hilary: You can sleep over when mommy is in the hospital. Logan: Yeah cause my mom and dad will be taking care of the darn baby.
2-2-2011 While walking around at Tai Pan a lady just happened to be walking the same direction as us. Logan loudly said, "Mommy that lady is FOLLOWING is!"
2-3-2011 When getting ready to play Mario with his dad... "Dad I will be Mario and you can be Princess Peach."
2-21-11 While patting my dads back... Logan: "Don't worry grandpa you don't have to burp, I am just patting you cause I love you."
3-23-11 While eating breakfast Logan said, "Mom I just spilled milk on my poker face."
7-16-11 After seeing a bat outside of the car. Logan: "Mom roll the window up so a bat doesn't fly in." Me: "A bat won't fly in the car." Logan: "Why? Cause there's womans in here?"
9-6-11 While riding in the car... Hilary: "Logan I don't want to keep getting bigger." Logan: "I have to get bigger so I can start driving myself around."
9-7-11 Talking about a boy at school... "I was telling Cade a joke and he was laughing HISterically and then I started laughing MYsterically!"
1-14-2012 Logan: "Mom where will I meet my honey?" Me: "Well me and your dad met in high school and grandma and grandpa met at college. You could meet your honey anywhere." Logan: "Oh. I think I will meet my honey at Chuck E. Cheese."